This blog is a place for me to share my ideas, other people's ideas, other people's struggles, animal's struggles, the Earth's struggles, my art, other's art, environmental friendly tips, inspiring people, inspiring art but most importantly, hope.
About me: I am an artist. I am a vegan. I am an environmentalist. I am open-minded to other's differences in lifestyles, beliefs and opinions. Above all else, I am a learner. I thrive for more information, ideas and influences. My beliefs are strong and define who I am becoming but I also often evaluate and refine them and I try to be careful not to force my ideas on anyone. However, I believe that sharing is positive and is necessary in provoking positive change.
I do not like to use the word "should". I may think that we all "should" do this or that but how do I know what the universal right answer is. It is my hope that my own views actually rarely show up in this blog, but that this is a place where I can share things I find (websites, other blogs, art, articles etc.) as well as my own art for people to perceive and interept how they will. I hope to explore the other sides of issues and share those also.
Enjoy. This could be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment